Written by Will Wiens for Those Who Need to Know About Alan Kippax


I've known Alan approximately 10 years. My first impression was, "Wow, this guy can sell!" That was the first time I went to a BIM meeting held at the Grand Hotel in Kelowna, BC. I got involved with BIM and went to as many meetings as I could. We went to a few social get together with Alan after some meetings and enjoyed chatting about other interests as well, such as politics, news, and the state of business affairs in Canada. We shared a number of topics that we believed in similarly. 



Soon after, my work took me to Calgary, where I met Alan Neil Kippax again on several occasions and later I joined him at a leader get together in the Toronto area. Here I also saw his passion for cool cars as he had them on display for those that were interested. 

In the beginning, my involvement with Alan Kippax was because of my interest in BIM. I found him to be a top-notch presenter, a good teacher, and did he ever know how to "close the deal"! Even though I was a supervisor in the construction industry, my interest in sales had always been there, as I've been involved with many networks, I was very much wanting to learn all I could so as to improve my skills. Alan Kippax was the best I had ever run into! For that matter, BIM was also the only such type of business that I ever made any money at!! 

My wife and I had many good experiences during my involvement with BIM. I think of one lady who really wanted to get involved with BIM, although she just didn't have the money. She wasn't even my personal recruit but was brought in by my daughter in law. I'm a trusting sort of guy who likes to help people, so I lent her the money when she promised me to pay it back when her payday came. I don't necessarily recommend this sort of thing, and it could backfire, nevertheless, I felt this single mom would do as she said.

I actually will never again do or recommend doing what I did ever again. You see, I did that for a few more people but they never paid me back. And then I heard of a number of others who did the same but on a larger scale and it completely backfired. Here is why: lending money and especially all of the money is a terrible idea! Most will never pay it back as it’s too easy to quit and that's not fair for them or you. The person borrowing has "no skin in the game" so to speak, so he doesn’t learn the system, blabs all about the company though he knows nothing and therefore he has zero success and quits at the first NO! Instead, if it was his own money he would try a lot harder and actually make it work.



Now, BIM presentations were great and at the end, people who had paydays were invited to come up and share a little of their stories!  It was so interesting how BIM was "improving their lives"! One lady that my wife and I brought in gave such a moving testimony, of her success that everybody was touched. Then, unbeknownst to my wife and I, she publicly thanked us for believing in her and helping her. Wow! I don't think there was a dry eye in the place!

To know more, please visit to Alan Kippax Profile

Resources:

·         Alan Kippax in the Philippines
Visit Alan Kippax’s Social Profile:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Says Rick Paley about Alan Kippax

Alan Kippax 2010 Earning Innovative System